We received testimonial from David san!!
David Marks: UK.
There are many factors which make me very happy to recommend Wahaha:
1. Your student-led approach. Your first question is always: what do you want to get out of your time at Wahaha? You have the needs of the student in mind, rather than say, how do we fit the student into our structure?
2. The quality of your teaching. I found the standard of teaching very high. I was also struck by your efforts to maintain continuity between teachers.
3. Your hospitality. School didn’t stop at 5.30pm. You were always on hand to support your students and I saw how you helped one of my fellow students who was facing some personal difficulties during his stay. You also devote considerable time and effort to events outside of school and think through what could be of specific interest to individual students. I was a particular beneficiary here – your introduction to the Fukuoka art world led to one of the more extraordinary experiences of my stay.
4. People keep coming back. I met a number of your repeat students, some of whom had been at other schools in Fukuoka and who rated yours much higher.
Thank you so much, David san!!!!!
Students tried on Kimono!
They look good ne?!
Would you like to try on Kimono as well?
Jerry and Amy are wearing Uchikake.
They look so pretty ne.
We all went to watch Sumo last Thursday.
Well, it was quite interesting to watch sumo!!
We really enjoyed atmosphere, Sumo game, and Japanese culture.
There are 6 sumo tournament in a year. 3 times in Tokyo, one time each at Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka. November, we can always watch sumo here in Fukuoka.
If you would like to watch sumo, come see it here in November!!
Stephanie brought us doughnuts!!
Cute doughnuts ne? Also, there is a cute snowman candle with doughnuts!
Thank you sooooo much, Stephanie!
We all enjoyed coffee break at school yo
Are you thinking to take JLPT?
We are doing practice test on Nov.17th (Sat) at WAHAHA Japanese School.
Please join us if you would like to try!
Date : November 17th (Sat)
Time: 10:00 ~ 18:00 ( final start at 15:00)
Level: N1, N2, N3, N4, N5
You will be provided with feedback regarding your score (60min.).
Please book your seat by Nov.16th(Fri)
To book with us directly please send us your details below.
- Your Name
- Contact info
- Prefferred time for your practice test
Contact : Tel: 092-737-2288 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Test sections：Test time
||Language Knowledge:(Vocabulary/Grammar)・Reading ：105min.:Listening：50min.
We all enjoyed cooking lesson after class on Friday.
This time, we learned how to clean a fish to make sashimi.
We even prepared “TSUMA” which is garnishing served with raw fish.
Haruna -sensei showed us how to do it first!
Then, our turn!!!
Everybody did a pretty good job!!
Well, it took time than we thought….though……
Other than Sashimi, we also cooked “grilled chicken with miso, onigiri, kinpira gobou,etc…”
It was really tasty!!!
Would you like to join our Cooking lesson next time?!
More photos are on WAHAHA fanpage!