We are looking for an English speaker to fill an admin position. In addition to general office related tasks, you will handle email communication (mainly in English) and some translation work from Japanese to English. As such, candidates should have a Japanese ability level of at least JLPT N3.
This is a part-time position requiring about 4-5 hours of work per day from Monday to Friday.
– Email communication (mainly in English)
– Japanese to English translation
– General admin tasks (i.e. making quotes, invoices, receipts)
– Managing social network accounts, sales, and homepage updates
– Event planning
– Teaching occasional English lessons
– English level: Native or equivalent
– Japanese level: JLPT N3 or above
– Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power point, Photoshop, WordPress
Location: 3 minutes from Akasaka Station, Chuo Ku, Fukuoka
Salary: Starts at ¥850 per hour, plus \500 per day for transportation costs (hourly wage for English teaching is separate, ask for details)
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 4-5 hrs per day
Employment Period: Starting March 20th 2017 with a one month trial period
If you would like to apply, please send your resume to Maekawa Junko at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our school, visit wahahanihongo.com or facebook.com/wahahanihongo.
Contact: WAHAHA Japanese Language School (Director: Maekawa Junko)
Address: Maizuru 2-2-7 4F, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi