Hi everyone! I hope you are not melted down by the heat and that you can enjoy your natsu yasumi!
And because Wahaha would not want you to forget about your Japanese, we have a special campaign: from August 15 to September 30, we offer private lessons for 2,750 yen an hour, with no enrollment fee, no minimum time and no obligations!
This offer is opened to everyone, university student, travelers, or people who could not leave their desks for the holidays. The only limitation is that you can only take up to 6 hours of lessons per week.
Contact us for more information and to reserve your time slot today!
This course is designed for whom intending to take JLPT in December 2011. It assists candidates in the skills and strategies necessary for enhancing the ability of Listening, Reading, Grammar and Vocabulary.
Course Fees : JPY2,5000 (60min. × 10 lessons) ,
Class Date & Times : 1 lesson / 60min.
Date and Times : All flexible depend on the student’s convenient schedule.
* We will do our best to fit your requests.
– Private Lesson
– Access to independent learning facilities.
– Focus on individual weak point.
– Building up sufficient connects Listening, Reading, Grammar and Vocabulary.
– 2 free prep tests
– Reflected on approaches to test-taking
– Practiced the test under exam circumstances.
– Identified the key skills needed to accomplish the exam.
– Reviewed general skills and the strategies of test-taking
Further Information about JLPT
JLPT Test date: 4th December, 2011
application deadline (date):30th September, 2011
Are you planning to take JLPT in Japan? then you need to apply JLPT here in Japan.